- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Practitioner, Standardized Field Sobriety Testing
- Instructor, Standardized Field Sobriety Testing
- Drug Recognition Expert Training
- Forensic Chromatography Training
- Advanced Cross-Examination Techniques
- Lehigh Valley Business 40 Under 40
- Rutgers University School of Law Domestic Violence Award
- Mary Philbrook Student Public Interest Award
- Board of Directors, Lehigh Valley Pre-Trial Services
- Board of Directors, Bar Association of Lehigh County (BALC)
- Chair, BALC Bar Memorials
- Past Chair, BALC Young Lawyers Division
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Attorney Jenna Fliszar was born and raised in the Lehigh Valley. She is a graduate of Freedom High School in Bethlehem and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Alvernia University in Reading, PA. She attended law school at Rutgers University School of Law-Camden where she was Student Director of the Domestic Violence Clinic and was a recipient of the Rutgers University School of Law Domestic Violence Award and the Mary Philbrook Student Public Interest Award. She was also the Director of Projects of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund.
After graduation, she went onto work for the nation's largest Social Security Disability law firm. From there, she joined one of the top Criminal Defense firms in Central Pennsylvania where she focused her work on representing clients charged with DUI. She has received advanced training in DUI defense. Attorney Fliszar has the rating of Instructor of Standardized Field Sobriety Tests, a rating higher than many Pennsylvania police officers. She has extensive experience in DUI and Criminal Defense. She also handles Family Law and Animal Law cases.
Attorney Fliszar has served as an adjunct instructor at Northampton Community College and Cedar Crest College. In her free time, Attorney Fliszar is active in animal rescue and is a volunteer with No Kill Lehigh Valley and Peaceable Kingdom. She also enjoys running in charity 5k races. She lives in the Lehigh Valley with her husband and their cat, Duchess.